• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone have 7 daemon claws for sale?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've stopped finding them at the ter-mer lava pit, been a month at three claws, time to just buy the suckers if I can.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll look for ya...

-I've got them for you, what's your usual playtime? I'm on a little during the day, I'll definitely be on Tuesday night at 10 est if we don't run into each other by then

Last edited:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i just collected four there today, you can have them if you want them, just tell me where your house is.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just collected four there today, you can have them if you want them, just tell me where your house is.
Four in one day?! The RNG must have the hots for you... :p

I used to get a claw every 8 or 9 fire daemons last fall, now it's like they no longer exist.

My places are straight west of the end of the mountains at the nw corner of Zento, the house on the coast and the greenhouse next to it.

What do you sacrifice to the RNG to get it to include claws in the loot? :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll look for ya...

-I've got them for you, what's your usual playtime? I'm on a little during the day, I'll definitely be on Tuesday night at 10 est if we don't run into each other by then
My playtime tends to be whenever the mood wanders by these days sadly. Depends how bored I've gotten. I'll plan on being on tomorrow at 10 pm est.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was four in one spawn, and I Sacrificed Victim . . .
And it only gave you four? The RNG has really become a miser with the loot these days.

Which spawn has the fire daemons? I'll have to try it. Maybe the devs just have the claws turning up there now.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And it only gave you four? The RNG has really become a miser with the loot these days.

Which spawn has the fire daemons? I'll have to try it. Maybe the devs just have the claws turning up there now.
i was doing the same mini champ you were doing. i call those spawns out of habit to the way they work
they are in your mailbox by the way.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for future reference:
The Abyssmal Infernal Champ Spawn has the Claws in their final level of spawning.....

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you!

What do you sacrifice to the RNG to make it happy with you on Siege? :Begging:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you!

What do you sacrifice to the RNG to make it happy with you on Siege? :Begging:
nothing usually, it comes in rounds, sometimes i get 5-6 per run, sometimes i get 1 per 5-6 runs. you may want to try Sacrificing @kelmo if it stays dry foryou . . .

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord