• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone happen to get their hands on my soulstones when my house fell?

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house was located by the taming spot in jhelom. Id like to get them back if possible. I dont have much left but i can pay or trade for them! thanks!

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell's Ironworks , Bad mama jama, rackham thered, the ramones, sons of a gun, rackam lerouge

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a 'house of unclaimed soulstones' around somewhere, for some reason my memory says its part of Goodman's or something? Im sure someone will be around shortly to point you that direction.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bennu, Yeah i remember seing it before but cant remember where either. But who knows if they even made their way there. Migtht also have been trashed , lost or kept jealously since they wear such prestigious names! :D:D

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
it's right across from goodmans if they were dropped off there at all. The house with all the telepads in there, i think it's called the blue crane portal or something

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly the developers thought it wise to make soulstones worth turn in points! The number of stones turned in has dropped significantly, but some good souls still turn them in! The portal house on the other side of the street from goodmans rune library, there are boxes on the front step. If you see yours icq me at 15653311 and I'll contact Andrasta.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hell's Ironworks , Bad mama jama, rackham thered, the ramones, sons of a gun, rackam lerouge
I think I saw your Bad mama jama one on an Atlantic luna vendor a few days ago, I forgot which....I think it was one of the one's at Longtooth's in town luna house near the bank. It was green, only about 50k. Not sure if it's still there though. Hopefully you can get at least some of them back.

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will contact atlantic realtor or vlad they place many houses and do alot of IDOC. do you need some gold to get you back on your feet I can help. and I will ask some of the big guys on atlantic to help out.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you need a house, let me know. I have a spare I can give you this week.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow guys thats very generous of you all ! But although i probably lost multiple hundreds of millions worth in Rares, ressources equipement ect..., Part of the fun for me coming back this time is starting back from (almost) scratch . I still had about 4 millions spread across a couple chars, so i bought a 8x8 seaside plot in Moonglow, set up a small forge and rebuilt the ¨Hellbound Sloop¨ so i can send my Privateer back to get me some income! Through all i lost, the is one thing i really do miss. I had the full ( -1) three stuck pirate liquor bottles collection that took me about a year and a half to two years to amass (none bought ). But hey, it'll just give me something to shoot for! hehe.

I just took a chance asking about the soulstones because i think i had at least 1 gm or more skill on one of them and needed to shuffle a couple others around.

Thank you again for your generosity!