• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone from the Guardians of Light (GoL) Guild can please PM me ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says, can anyone from the Guardians of Light (GoL) Guild please PM me ?

Thanks a lot.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no message received.

Is by any chance anyone familiar with the House in Luna "Guardians of Light Guild Hall" owned currently by "King Jebo" ? It is a House located along the North Wall, inside Luna, the 5th from the right corner.

I am trying to locate the player that owned this House prior to the current owner. If you can help me find the previous owner or have at least the name of the character that owned this House until recently, please PM me. Thanks.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no message received.

Is by any chance anyone familiar with the House in Luna "Guardians of Light Guild Hall" owned currently by "King Jebo" ? It is a House located along the North Wall, inside Luna, the 5th from the right corner.

I am trying to locate the player that owned this House prior to the current owner. If you can help me find the previous owner or have at least the name of the character that owned this House until recently, please PM me. Thanks.
I owned the house before King Jebo whats up?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy smokes!

You've been cornered by Popps!

*runs to avoid the incoming manifesto*

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know the old saying You can run but not hide...........

It not a big issue he had a vendor it fell and I am trying to figure out what bag of items/checks belong to him

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok you said you had the vendor named Blackrock stew, and it wore a robe can you please tell me here so I know for sure that this vendor is yours what the vendor was wearing and about how much gold vendor had on it thanks

Once thats done we can meet up in game so I can return the items

Thanks
Devin