• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone from Legends going to Play SOTA when it arrives?

Zickey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ally, bane, XxX, shinji, D ottie,smee, rincewind, Frankie, Orco, wicked, rolls, so many names... can't think of any.. anyone! lol

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been looking at it, altho I must admit it has some competition coming out ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi, Phoenix and Supreem are building Shards Online, they formed Citadel Studios

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What she said ^. There will be official company run shards, like the ones we play, and then free shards that players can make and run with their own rulesets. Like UO, except the freeshards will be legal :p

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sheesh okay. I was thinking Shards Online WAS SOTA just going off the SO part, didnt know what the heck the TA was for. Got it now... Shards of the Avatar by Lord British is SOTA and NOT Shroud Online by
Draconi, Phoenix and Supreem
. Okay still mixed up but I get it and am now banned from both.
I'll give them both a try if DevilsOwn says so, shes the boss I hear.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think ill have time for another game - just expanding beyond legends to a second shard has been keeping me busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm playing SotA now while it's in pre-release as a backer. I'm hoping it's decent and gives me a thrill or two like the old UO did.