• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone from Avalon around?

I

IamNobody

Hi folks! Nobody here, formerly of Britannia Search & Rescue and the City of Avalon, among other groups.

I recently received an e-mail from the Stratics Baja News Manager, who is trying to update the Avalon-related pages. I think the city is probably a bit "sleepy" lately, but is there anyone out there who can help gather the new info?

C

Crow

I'm sure at least one of them might be a bit round in spots.

lol...

Hazz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Nobs,

I'm here with my main account but probably log in as much as you these days due to other online projects.

-Hazard

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allo Nobody, and Allo Hazard to boot!

I have been quite sleepy as of late, but seeing as i have recently awoken, i may be able to help you out with some info Nobody.
I still retain many plots in the Avalon area and have been compiling a history on my own about the grand city's legends for some time ... i will gather my parchments and see what might be of worth ...

til that day comes,

Xanth de Orlig [CoA]
Ex-Librarian, Citizens of Avalon

Hazz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Xanth,

I need to awaken and melt 5-10 years of bad snowmen graphics... oh wait... already done. Should probably reinstall 2D for the next order of business. :D

Allo Nobody, and Allo Hazard to boot!

I have been quite sleepy as of late, but seeing as i have recently awoken, i may be able to help you out with some info Nobody.
I still retain many plots in the Avalon area and have been compiling a history on my own about the grand city's legends for some time ... i will gather my parchments and see what might be of worth ...

til that day comes,

Xanth de Orlig [CoA]
Ex-Librarian, Citizens of Avalon

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hazz!

Long time ;-)

I still have a stash of snowmen and colored cakes i have been waiting for a good reason to bring to the furnace ... need to build a furnace first i suppose ... i'll get back to you on that one ...

*rummages through blueprints*

Jixxa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Nobs...I'm sure you remember more than I do but if you want to contact me it's [email protected].
Forgot to tell ya I'm in close contact still with Shard too. He was living in Avalon before Avalon was built. He didn't really join till later but was around longest probably.