• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone for some action?

A

Azazel of LA

Well I was on Test Center to mess around with the new hand ins and was wondering if you can hand in completed treasure maps. Come to find out you CAN hand in completed maps. So I have about 50 lvl 6 maps to hand in , wich means I got 50 lvl 6 Maps I want to do before I hand em in so I can get 50 marties. So if anyone else has maps to do I will do them for you if you help me with mine (IE I do one for you to loot alone , then you guard me while I loot mine). Also you get a chance to get out and play the game you might not normally play and have ........ dare I say it ....... gasp ..... FUN! :p

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sure that Treasure Hunting has changed as much as everything else since last I played.

On that note, later this evening (say 7 PM CST or later) I could bring a Greater Dragon as protection, IF you think that is enough protection (hint I am clueless).

I wouldn't look to be doing any of my own as you put it. I would be looking for the opportunity to evaluate the changes in difficulties.

I have been contemplating doing my own on TC1 but have been very busy building up the LA accounts.

A

Azazel of LA

OK , Ive been using 2 computers to do some maps myself (pain in the butt) and Im using my wifes greater dragon to kill the spawn. The only thing she is having trouble with are the AWs. As of now Im just luring them away , peacing area and coming back with my tamer to kill them. Im sure if you have good vet skills AWs will be no prob , but my wifes laptop isnt the fastest thing in the world. If anyone wants to tag along and see whats going on feel free to ICQ me and I will show ya.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He he, I know were my position is when my pet is fighting :)

I 2 box and probably could bring in two GD's if it were required, but lets just try the one out and see how it goes.

So far, baring any Real Life Calling issues, I am still good for sometime after 7pm CST USA.

A

Azazel of LA

I will be on later tonight but just not sure exactly when because Im gonna be watching the Kimbo Slice fight on CBS Sat. Night Fights. :beer:

A

Azazel of LA

Dorry in the end Real Life got me ....

If your up to it another time I am game.
LOL , that makes 2 of us , I didnt get on either due to a lil :shots: during the fights. Message me sometime and we will go hunting.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd be willing to help as a Dexxer or Mage (and can even bring along my level 6s for more fun).

Mostly, I'm interested in the Barbed leather & scales from the AWs (just passed the 550k tier for scales, and want to get the anthropomorphist glasses for a display piece, even if I never use them).