• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else's account not updating?

• Thread starter Fuzzy Spyder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fuzzy Spyder

Since the Moonglow event, my account's age has not updated. Normally I wouldn't care, but I was supposed to be able to ride the polar bears in May... But my account is still 106 months. Account age update is broken again? *cries*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been 2 threads about account ages being broken in UO recently. Jeremy said they were going to look into it. My account had been stuck at 59 months for at least 3 months, but as of last night it changed (Stupid me, I didn't check the actual account age though). The reason I know it changed is because when I logged in last night I was prompted to choose my 60 month vet reward. So somebody must be working on it.

F

Fuzzy Spyder

That gives me a little hope. I was worried because last time the accounts didn't update, it lasted for several months. I want my polarbear!