• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ANYONE ELSE??

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
10 SOS'S ALL WERE LEVEL 1 (10K) JUNK LOOT. NO PRECHEST LOOT. WEARING 2800 LUCK SUIT.

NO DINNNA PEES ONA DA HOOK

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did all levels in the mix. Nothing fancy or exceptionally nice. I'll do some more over the next few days and let you know if I get any nice stuff.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just getting started with this, and you can't really tell until you have say 30-50k pieces of loot what's really going on imo. Stats can fool you without a large enough body of data to work from. The strangest thing happened. I actually got 1 or 2 items I'm going to use on suits. I run 28 chars on Atlantic and everyone has their own clothes but I have never used a single thing I got loot-wise on anyone's suits since the big loot change over to artis. So, who knows this might be ok. It's for sure not the uber loot fest I was reading about for me, so they probably already beat it with the nerf stick.