• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else see the WoW TV ads?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO is not likely to ever have another expansion pack. Ever. Lets face it we have less than 10 people on the DEV team..... ONE who is our engineer. This means we have one who is the Producer, one who does art, the engineer, a tester, and I believe one other guy. Yeah ..... No expansion is ever going to happen with that.

We are highly fortunate that we get updates and new content at all. Now on occasion I think they have interns. But really honestly the game is on extreme maintenance mode.
Does that make me the one other guy?

If we were in "extreme maintenance mode" the Traders Quest, Vice vs Virtue, the Global Loot Revamp, Cleanup Britannia Update, EC UI update, Return to Britannia, Advisors, Treasures of Doom, and Huntmaster's Challenge would not have been completed. Maybe some new items would be included for promotional purposes (Anniversary, Holiday, Vet etc...) but not to the degree we have released.

We all still come to work every day just as committed to delivering the very best we can to the world of Britannia :D