• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone else rock this pvp template on atlantic?

abba

Visitor
parry mages and some archers still really wreck me... But I'm seeing if there's any other melee dexxers on Atlantic that have given somewhat close to this template at least a shot

"necro noxfencer"

120 fencing
111 parry
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 poisoning (yes gm, not 80 lol)
99 necro
95 healing (+5 jewels)

just tell me straight up if this is a crap template, but I hang okay in barracoon and sometimes mephitis and rikki and neira, (no semidar I'm a male char.) with whirlwind weapon slayers..Kamas... And I've taken out several melees and a few archers and mages with it in pvp... Usually 1v1 of course. I do really wish I had resist spells though..

seems like pure melee pvp is a dying breed... Don't see many anymore. Could be wrong...