• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having trouble RSVPING the town hall?

Cook_Oce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seattle one. The page takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever to load, then the form doesn't even work.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I RSVPed, two times in fact. It seemed to work, but I got no confirmation, and no email stating I had RSVPed. So how do we confirm we are signed up?

X

XavierArcanus

Jeremy said just to show up, whether or not you're able to RSVP...

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they only use the RSVP to figure out how many t-shirts and bags of chips to bring with them.

I went to the Atlanta Town Hall back when they introduced KR and learned that when I asked why I had never gotten a confirmation.

A

AesSedai

What's wrong.......worried you won't find a seat:loser:
- Aww, 'tis too bad.
I gave you an optimistic 3.33 out of 10 in the other thread.
Unfortunately I can't give you more than a 2.5 on this latest attempt because you are just repeating the same style of snarky, and that just lowers your score. :(
Chin-up :) Better luck next time.

J

Jeremy

Deadite is correct - we don't have a checklist or anything. It's just so we know how much food to order. (The actual problem has been sent to the web team, and should get fixed asap.)

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they only use the RSVP to figure out how many t-shirts and bags of chips to bring with them.
Arrr, be they a-gonna have physical copies o' da shirts we can get from Spring Cleanin'?