• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone downloaded via d2d?

H

heretic

downloaded the 2007 version (was all they had) and was wondering if anyone else had downloaded the game via direct2drive.com. unless i'm missing something, it seems they left out the playOnline activation key. or am i just doing this wrong?
any help would be appriciated
Thanks!!
hope to try the game out soon

O

Onewing

Hmmm...

Is the direct2drive version legit or illegal? I might have missed the news that it was there. Obviously, if it isn't legit, we will not condone it here.

Not to be a grump, just making that clear. ;)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either way, you can try the game for a mere $4 and a drive to your local GameStop.

Y

YoungUn

Hmmm...

Is the direct2drive version legit or illegal? I might have missed the news that it was there. Obviously, if it isn't legit, we will not condone it here.

Not to be a grump, just making that clear. ;)
I'm assuming it's both legit and legal, it's advertised on the official site.

T

tygenja

im currently havinng the exact same problem, were you able to resolve or understand the issue? please reply asap