• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Anyone collecting 2012 poisentia flower colour/ names?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just shuffled mine around and got the 12 colours with the 11 diff names for a nice set for keepsies [obvoiusly 1 name repeats only being theres 11 names only]...

Anyways ive got lots of swops if anyone is struggling b4 i trash them for 6500 clean up points a pop....ill give it till boxing day[26th dec] if anyone is interested in making up a set....

ask here or icq 267 208 357

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously nobody collecting a set of colours....or a set of names...or both....gimme a shout....got lots b4 i trash em

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put a set in the europa public muesum if u are struggling with the colours...pretty easy once u see them all

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorted ...many thanks......

Last edited: