• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone but me seeing the consecrate weapon delay since publish?

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix On my archer I stop shooting now when I cast Consecrate Weapon until the spell is cast. This happened all the time on Test Center before it went live and I just chalked it up to being Test Center, but when it hit live, it happened on my home shard. Is this intended or a bug? I saw nothing of it written or discussed in any of the publish notes.
Apologizes for the absence of this change. The notes have been updated http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-90/.
@Bleak : When does this reset take place? When you finish casting or when you start casting? Or the timer is reset as you cast and then kept stuck at 0 till the spell finishes casting?
Mostly wondering about this to determine if faster casting has an impact on this change, making the swing timer to go back to tick faster if you have FC on your suit.
The reset happens at the start of the cast. FC does not trigger this as it only looks at the default casting time.