• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyhow getting New Table from Horn of Plenty

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Adventurers,

Today we used 100 charges from 10 horn of plenty's and received 0 new tables. Has anyone been able to confirm the new table via Horn of Plenty is available?

Be blessed on all your adventures!
Frederick

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dang,

Bummer, I wish we had a clear answer if it was working. Blowing 100+ charges will take 10+ days to get back :(

Thank you and be blessed,
Frederick

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

What is odd is they said in the news letter the Horn of Plenty would start recharging in November. On November 1st it recharged YAY. So taking that information + the new table that pops out of the Horn of Plenty I mistakenly equated the recharge timing with RNG new table.

Not willing to give up so easily and share our experience, we just used 60+ more charges of the Horn of Plenty and nothing. It certainly appears when the new patch goes live we will see the new table.

We are going to let our Horn of Plenty's recharge and wait.

Be blessed in all your adventures,
Frederick

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I don't believe the tables are on prodo shards just yet. The patch is only on TC.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe the tables are on prodo shards just yet. The patch is only on TC.
I'm on Baja which is great because they are currently allowing us to have access to some of the new content that is not on other shards. I will ask other Baja Citizens if the Horn of Plenty has dropped the Table for anyone. If I dont get a response I will test it myself.

The Giant Turkeys are active right now on Baja, sure if that is also active on other shards yet.

BTW to get the Giant Turkeys to spawn on Baja we have to murder a bunch of regular turkeys and it will randomly spawned. We must have had to kill like 20+ turkeys so don't frustrated if you don't see it spawn after 5.... Personally I think they should introduce a temp holiday champ spawn where the Peerless boss is a Super Goon Turkey. AND to find the random location of the Champ Turkey spawn you have to collect 3 map pieces that when combined reveal the location of the Super Goon Turkey spawn! level 1 spawn is birds, lvl 2 eagles, lvl 3 harpy's etc. EHEHHE nothing to hard but fun.

Be blessed,
Frederick
Spellbreaker