• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody home?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and now I see why...lol there is a weird delay when trying to post. now maybe my status will improve haha

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all were told to play nicely, not spam up the forum! :twak:

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That is right, I just gave Startle a 5 minute ban for each duplicate message posted!

Seriously, there is a bug with posting and you don't get the confirmation that it actually posted properly.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Kat is going to give a PPT class later, sign me up first! (proper posting techniques)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks to Kat, I'm here too, DNS is still not updated in Denmark, so the IP 23.253.159.151 got me in :)

Reactions: Kat

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp, might as well join in here too. Since I'm just as likely to run into someone while away from the game as I am to seeing someone in game...la

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pushed through someone earlier. I'll bet it was Rico while he was posting on Stratics!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope not me. The only times I'll be on will be after 8 PM during the week or on weekends...daytime playing just doesn't fit my current schedule...la

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm still here and glad to be part of the community.