• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody Here Remember...

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A guild several years ago called Knights Templar (K-T). I was a member on my first character on Lake Austin by the name of Lankdogg. I wasnt quite a founding member but joined right after it started when there were only about 5 members. The leader was a guy named Neckcutter and it quickly grew to one of the largest guilds in all of UO. We had some great times attempting to do spawns but almost always getting raided by Vamp. The guild died away as quickly as it had risen as several of the founding members left the game. A spin off guild whose name I cant remember was formed but it wasn't the same without the original founding members who made the guild so much fun to be a part of. This is basically just a reminiscent thread so feel free to share your own LA memories.

S

SLACK

I remember them. I still have apost from one of the members on the message board at my original keep that was next to teh old DSR guild house.
So PLAY already! :gee:

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if the "so play already" comment was directed at me or not but I do still play regularly on Lake Austin.

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda remember em. I definatley remember Vamp (they killed me lots) Never did get any good at pvp myself. Ah well. rolleyes:

S

SLACK

Not sure if the "so play already" comment was directed at me or not but I do still play regularly on Lake Austin.
Yeah it was actually. Thought you meant you weren't playing any more.
My bad! :thumbup1: