• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any worth to this idea?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Over on UHall I see a lot of folks griping about the lousy loot from <insert activity here>. While I did not see any LA names doing that I do have a question...

Would anyone who does get low-grade or (in their estimate) unusable armor, weapons, etc ... would you be willing to sell it for 50gp per stone? If I can't use it for unraveling on my imbuer (he's still training) I might be able to get some ingots for my smith.

Any interest ... or is it blasphemy? :D

Suggested price of 50gp per stone is to let you get **something** for it as I get items my crafters may be able to use. Value can change based on feedback.

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give a yell in game. I throw out a lot of loot without much thought from t-maps and such

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll be doing some more low-level t-maps this week. I'll yell when I'm on, and carry a few bags to unload the chests into.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
let me know ... I can have my crafter and his 3 packies available somewhere. I am off line Thursday-Sunday afternoons weekly however.

Thanks!