• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any updates on UO:NL?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My only news source on New Legacy are the newsletters, but TBH, I don't even remember, when I got the last UO newsletter.

Have they stopped sending those?
And are there any other (recent) news about New Legacy except the info from the newsletters?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you're new here right ?

haha jk
NL aint happening , and sadly thats for real

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think the last newsletter was in January. They shared a few details of what they have been working on in the NLS section and in the producer's notes she said she was hoping to have an alpha up around mid-summer. Your guess is as good as mine on whether that will happen and when it actually does. UO Newsletter #15

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Thrakkar - you are in the same boat as everyone else so don't worry. The monthly newsletters have appeared to become semi-annual now (last one was from Jan) and Dev communication seems to be at an all time low. One other thing I've noticed since Covid started was that it seems like most of the Dev team take off during the summer (ie we haven't gotten much communication/content June-August past few years), so hard to say if this is business as usual or just them collecting a paycheck for something they know has already died on the operating table (whether that be NL or just UO in general).

I'd love to see a return to 2020 content / communication cycle but sadly I don't know if we will see that again. To be honest, the way I see things going is less and less coming from the Dev team until enough people quit and the game shuts down. It seems like we are on that path given the lack effort from the Devs to comment on anything, including 3rd party clients which people are now getting more and more bold (and blatant) to use.