• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any updates made to KR vendor issues?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been playing for over a year because I have serious issues with vendors. Once I place a vendor, he/she starts running in place. I also can't change their clothes. I have had a GM take a look and they aren't showing the issues I am seeing. These issues coincided with my new computer, which is super-mega-fast and should be handle KR beautifully. After dealing with this for a couple of weeks, I was told if I wanted to place vendors, I would have to download the 2D client. Refusing to do that, the frustration put me on a long hiatus (note and am an 11 year vet).

I popped in today to try again and have the exact same problerms. My client says it's up to date. Have these issues been addressed or am I the only one in all of Sosaria with the problem?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about the running in place issue - I haven't heard it before, and I don't have vendors.

As far as the inability to dress them - this hasn't been fixed, and is still an issue. Hopefully both won't be an issue anymore once the SA Client is finished.