• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any UO + Diablo 3 players on Chessy? :) or /gasp...WoW?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I used to play WoW, but then I took an arrow to the...

Oh, wait. I just got bored with the endless daily quest grind. Never played D3.

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill be honest...I don't play wow seriously anymore. when I log on I like to sabotage raids lol. since im a healer paladin, I get insta queu on raid finder. its hilarious watching people rage when I wipe the raid one way or the other. more funny when I keep quiet about it and they wipe 2-3 more times lol

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to play WoW, but then I took an arrow to the...

Oh, wait. I just got bored with the endless daily quest grind. Never played D3.
Exactly the same here... I just couldnt endure doing the daily quests anymore.. and the drunken kung fu panda nation just wasted what credibility the game had left..

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly the same here... I just couldnt endure doing the daily quests anymore.. and the drunken kung fu panda nation just wasted what credibility the game had left..
yeah , it IS kinda cartoonish nowadays.
its still fun to do the old raids though :) . im trying to get the Ashes of Alar mount still . that's about the extent of my interest in wow nowadays....and crashing raids in LFR for fun lol

Ray_Martin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've got a 90 Orc Warrior (Prot Mostly) that I main. I also have capped Shaman/Druid/Hunter/Rogue. Rogue is my only Alliance. Worgen.

Pandas hardly hurt credibility. Anyone playing through the quest lines knows they are very deserving of a spot in the Warcraft lore.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I honestly don't care what they do in other games as long as we keep the pandas out of UO...

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I quit WoW before the pandas. They look awfully silly to me from what I've seen of them--but then, I wasn't playing UO when Samurai Empire came out and made lots of fun of it (ninjas in UO!?) but I rather like some of the content from it now.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I quit WoW before the pandas. They look awfully silly to me from what I've seen of them--but then, I wasn't playing UO when Samurai Empire came out and made lots of fun of it (ninjas in UO!?) but I rather like some of the content from it now.
LOL... I don't mind silly (i.e. Icky Rotblossom). I just can't see pandas as a desired addition. :hula: