• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any trustworthy peeps that do transfers from ATL to Chessy?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've exhausted my small group of known allies/friends, and can't get some items I need from ATL to Chesapeake :(

Anyone able to assist me in this? I can pay a handling fee to make it worth your while if need be! :)

If I don't know you, and no one can vouch for you, no thanks lol. Not looking to get scammed.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Angelica or Pooper can assist you through the use of one of my accounts (I believe you know them both very well)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ooo OOo. Choose me choose me!!!!

I'm totally untrustworthy and never transfer from ATL to Chess.

I'm the guy! I'm the one! ME!!!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't matter to me honestly. I am going to tip someone regardless for the assistance whether they like it or not!! :) so if you don't accept tips, you can decline now! If any of these people are on now or will be shortly send me a PM so we can set it up. And thank you all for the responses! It is greatly appreciated. Wasn't aware of all the forthcoming and helpful people we still had on Chessy! Especially for lil ol me :p

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't matter to me honestly. I am going to tip someone regardless for the assistance whether they like it or not!! :) so if you don't accept tips, you can decline now! If any of these people are on now or will be shortly send me a PM so we can set it up. And thank you all for the responses! It is greatly appreciated. Wasn't aware of all the forthcoming and helpful people we still had on Chessy! Especially for lil ol me :p
Wait...since when do you tip?....I require tips for the previous trips....assclown

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
from the bottom of my heart, you're most welcome. *bows*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello Captn! Would you be able to do this for me? My guild (Bombastic Fail's guild) hardly plays and I need a few key items transferred to Chessy from ATL.
Sure, I am happy to help with that :)

My ICQ is 678566021

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft....you hardly play....
Nanny logs in pretty much everyday! You must of forgot your vent info!! Lol! All of except lox of course play stealther a to troll on ATL. Start logging in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nanny logs in pretty much everyday! You must of forgot your vent info!! Lol! All of except lox of course play stealther a to troll on ATL. Start logging in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A stealther?????....I would never!!!!!!