• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any tamers fight Clockwork Exodus?

Finegold

Journeyman
Preping to do this, and was wondering if any tamers have any experience they could share with me on this boss.

Thx

Finegold

Journeyman
So saw a video of some people fighting him. They had white wyrms, with an archer and healer. Here are two screen shots they took of its resistances and its damage distribution (I dont understand 150% damage spread... but whatevs).
clockwork1.JPG clockwork2.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cus damage matches it lowest resists. But if 2 WW can kill it, 1 Cu would do the same.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So saw a video of some people fighting him. They had white wyrms, with an archer and healer. Here are two screen shots they took of its resistances and its damage distribution (I dont understand 150% damage spread... but whatevs).
View attachment 76371 View attachment 76372
since when can Clockwork Exodus be lored? I remember trying that and getting the "this is not an animal!" message and no lore page...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a free shard. It's tough to say if the Exodus resists and damage types are the same on official servers. Still, could be somewhat testable if someone were to go in with different pet damage types.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah with resists in the 30s I would be able to double strike that thing to death. The resists of the real clockwork exodus are way higher.

Finegold

Journeyman
So... reporting back. We took three tamers in to fight Clockwork exodus yesterday... was a bloodbath, had to leave.

He was NOT tamer friendly at all. Killed pets extremely fast (Naj, Frosty and and a Cu). Also was unable to be disco'd, and I was unable to lore him.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... reporting back. We took three tamers in to fight Clockwork exodus yesterday... was a bloodbath, had to leave.

He was NOT tamer friendly at all. Killed pets extremely fast (Naj, Frosty and and a Cu). Also was unable to be disco'd, and I was unable to lore him.
Fully trained, specialized pets?

Finegold

Journeyman
Yes, three fully trained up pets.

Didn't try consume... should have, but I understand this only works if 100% physical damage.