• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any RP-PvP guilds about here?

• Thread starter Mr.Fernandes
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mr.Fernandes

The title more or less says it all. Atlantic used to be my home a long, long time ago, but I'm wondering if there still a community here any longer for roleplaying in general, and especially for RPvP.

T

Tazar

Check the "Welcome to Atlantic" post at the top of the forum. There is a link there to the Atlantic RP forums (non-stratics) that may prove helpful in your search.

C

Capricious

Almost all RP guilds I know of on Atlantic are highlighted (warred) to other guilds so RPvP is possible if the situation presents itself. Be aware of course, the pvp are bound by certain rules of engagement, but there are fights. Also many of the more active guilds belong to factions as well and several have many members that keep a strong Fel presence as well.

You can find the RP community forums where you can introduce yourself and your characters and folks can help give you some ideas ooc on guilds to start looking at while rping. http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/index.php

Every Monday we have community tavern nights and it is a great way to IC introduce your character to the community. Tonight is at Eisen-Tavern: Stahlkrieger - Marble Island I believe. You can find the FAQ with location maps here: http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19150

Good luck and look forward to my characters meeting yours - for better or worse *evil grin*

M

Mr.Fernandes

Check the "Welcome to Atlantic" post at the top of the forum. There is a link there to the Atlantic RP forums (non-stratics) that may prove helpful in your search.
I have. its been 3 days and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email. Never was too convinced of these player-run sites, I suppose. Honestly, the whole place looks a little inactive, at least at first glance.

T

Tazar

Well... that's the extent of my knowledge on RP so sadly, I can not help further. I do know there are quite a few other RP'ers that check in regularly so I hope one of them can direct you further.

Safe Journeys!

D

Daren Athlorn

I have. its been 3 days and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email. Never was too convinced of these player-run sites, I suppose. Honestly, the whole place looks a little inactive, at least at first glance.
It may have gone in your spam box, I asked the admins and they said your account should be activated :)

C

Capricious

Great, Thanks Daren. Also be aware some of the forums are viewable to registered users only. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more activity once you are logged in. Welcome to the community.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We recently updated the entire sites databases and security. ICQ me at 149992929 if you cant get in. The site is actually maintained by professionals and the wiki along with the forums holds 11 years of well documented history. so jump in. Once you join an established guild and start roleplaying. theres always places to go and sparr. and guild get into wars all the time.