• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any room?

E

Enkrypted

So is there ANY room left on the server for a house? I used to have one, but it decayed when I cancelled my account. Just wondering if it was even possible to place a house on Atlantic anymore.

F

feath

i don't play atl that much, don't have a house there, but there's sure to be some spots - and i know i've seen a couple 18x18s for sale in the atl forums, maybe check it out. good luck!

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very much possible, depending on the size house your looking for. Not very likely that you will just walk around and grab an 18*18 spot, but I just recently started over on Atlantic and was able to drop a log cabin in a spot that I guess people had overlooked due to some trees really close to the walls of the house in a spot that is one screen from the Trammel Yew moongate.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a few spots on Atlantic for houses yet. Like Desperado said you most likely won't find a spot to drop an 18 x 18. But there is space where you could place a smaller home. At least it would be a start. If you have trouble finding a spot shoot me a PM and I will see what I can find for you.

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I checked, Chessy had at least 3 open 18x18 or slightly smaller spots in the wilds of Malas... lots of houses have fallen lately and it seems like fewer people are there to pick up the empty plots. I'd guess Atl has a few open too, if you know where to look ;)

E

Enkrypted

Thanks for the help. I have found a house now, and bought it yesterday. it's an 18x13 and it's in an area full of the RPG players. Pretty nice spot. I'll probably stick with it for now, or at least until I can find a bigger one maybe.