• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any reviews on SA so far?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been about 3 weeks since the release of SA. Most people had enough time to explore most of the new features. I'm wondering what is the overall thoughts everyone has at the moment?

For me, I dont understand the Medua and Stygian Dragon peerless. The reward is so useless and so little, that most my teammates just dont feel like returning very often. The ML peerless are more appearling (everyone gets minor ingredient; chance for useful major AF)

Imbuing is probably the TOP ONE feature that finally delivers true crafting.

Advancing Spawn System is really a good idea.

SA is definately the best expansion for me. But the excitment and freshness seems to go away very fast. But I'm sure there will be some enhancement and adjustment in the future.

L

Lilweezybaby

I like the new expansion as well. It is giving the chance for more characters to enter both the PvM and PvP worlds with imbuing. Also both the peerless are great additions. I have noticed the keys for Stygian dragon are quite easy to grab as the keys for Medusa can be a pain sometimes. The Primeval Lich and Abysmal Infernal are kinda buggy at times and reset often.

I would love to see someway to mark runes in the Abyss though. Maybe not make it a regular recall rune but something that someone has to craft or farm for.

I think it is a great expansion though, I got it the first day it came out and I am still learning and seeing new things everyday.

D

Deb

This is the first expansion I personally feel was well worth the money spent.
There is so much to see and do and they gave something to all classes.
The deco is awesome. The new monsters are awesome. I guess to summon
it up in one word "AWESOME". Everyone involved in making this expansion
did a great job. I now understand why it took so long to make.
I know I will be spending weeks if not months finding all the new things
that are in SA.
Out of a 1-10 I give SA a 20.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

G

guum

There are lots of problems with SA, but there are also lots of things to like. I don't think it's an unqualified success, but it's definitely a success.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far SA ROCKS!! neew crafting new baddies to kill.. new places to explore new tamables made me want to be online much more plus the new fell type spawns places for scrolls!!!

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I liked about SA is that it brought back some of that feeling of the Ultima series. The expansion wasn't a completely foreign or drastic change from the roots but rather added content that Ultima fans can recognize. I found myself having some deja vus while exploring.