• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Any reputable xshard traders?

A

Adora

I need some things moved from Atlantic and Legends to Lake Superior. Willing to pay a fair price if anyone is moving and willing to move my things in their transfer.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest checking out the rares forums. I have had several items moved for me by those folks who trade in rares, and all trades have gone without a hitch. Many of those folks have reputations that they don't want damaged for obvious reasons, so they are usually quite solid to work with. With that said, there is still always a risk, but less so with with rares dealers on the Stratics forums. Good luck.:)

A

Adora

I would suggest checking out the rares forums. I have had several items moved for me by those folks who trade in rares, and all trades have gone without a hitch. Many of those folks have reputations that they don't want damaged for obvious reasons, so they are usually quite solid to work with. With that said, there is still always a risk, but less so with with rares dealers on the Stratics forums. Good luck.:)
Thanks Aibal. Do you remember any names of those who have helped you before?