• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any reason to patch up?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I still haven't patched the EC client yet, and as far as I can tell everything is still working. I just downloaded the Stone Enhanced mod update (THANK you, Dermott!) and before I try patching and installing the new mod, is there really any reason that I should?

As far as I know, everything is working and I'm not missing anything important yet, am i?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until you want to play on a server that has Pub 66, or use a mod that takes advantage of the changes, I don't think there is a need to get the latest patch.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The expandable containers is nice but thats about all I can think of atm

F

Fink

Where do we get a full list of changes?

All I see is a reference to object handles... great, we can use right-ctrl-shift now but can we disable the left one?... I see nothing about resizeable containers or deleting the pet bar gump.

Also the hp bars are too short for the new names. "Fink the Sheph...", without the ellipsis my full title might actually fit. Either fit the titles in the bars or take them out, surely?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The flickering of object is mostly gone with the patch.

To resize a container just press the lower right corner of a container or backpack and drag it around. :)