• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any really old schoolers out there, if so Post!!

G

Xavier was scary!!! I would avoid him at all costs!!! hehe. A long time ago I realized he was a really sweet person to talk too. Love you Rhoads

G

hay i member most of the names from this post i moved to gl shard for beter pvp seeing how factions died and gues what i still suck at it but im still kinda sorta haveing fun sooooo all u old schooler factioners go to gls and join tb with me and have fun and hi all that remeber me

G

Your nasty rep, wasn't directed at me too much!!! I want to say I bought a house from you near brit gate fel back in 03. Plus I also remember alot of times rezzing your cute butt when factions was full force. (winks)

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah well I just started back up playing again. Only on A non osi shard as I like Uo back in the second age. PvP was much better then.

G

hell yea to that, that is one of the main reasons I don't want to come back because I like pre age of shadows UO

A

aimingforangels

Anyone from old factions still out there? Over even pre factions..?

G

True Brits for Life and I heard no one plays factions either anymore. But yea if I did come back would be nice to play factions again.

G

i still play factions grate lakes factions is kinda hopping would be grate to see all of u on gls with me agian u may have forgot how good i die

W

WILLIE!!

I so remember Grog....

I would say Rockem was the most dedicated TB of them all...but karnak and hammerhead were always tb.

I was always TB with rockem....but i did jump to SL for a night with JR (redeemer) along with the rest of CB! only to kill all the SLs in their base for messing with one of us lolololol...

ahh the glory faction days.....now im stuck leveling my 3rd 70 in WOW....

G

i tryed WOW it was cool for about 2 days lol came back to grate lakes and die like a champ lol i remeber u all we did have a blast im still tb on gls tho that count lol

I

imported_hungry4knowhow

i played here back in 01 and 03 name was always Reverend Scooby, i didnt really know alot of people other than Siobhan and Maximus from FSB

G

GROG, the funniest thing about you was that all I ever remember is you running on foot. YOU NEVER HAD A HORSE, IT ALWAYS GOT KILLED! LOL

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i played here back in 01 and 03 name was always Reverend Scooby, i didnt really know alot of people other than Siobhan and Maximus from FSB

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="purple">

yep, there's a name I remember seeing around
</font>

I

imported_hungry4knowhow

Im pretty sure i remember a Lady DevilsOwn as well.