[Discussion] Any rare collectors on Siege?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2010
Or is Siege a dirty lil word since nothing can be transfered? just wondering.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Short answer is... maybe. There are some few that collect rares. Most folks on Siege like useful items, though. If you have some rares you would like to discuss post directly to the Siege forum.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2010
Are you telling me that none from siege come here to inquire? Yes the obvious place would be the siege forums but maybe some of the people here have keeps stacked to the brim with rares and such on are beloved Siege that they left so long ago.rolleyes:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Siege is an island.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Are you telling me that none from siege come here to inquire? Yes the obvious place would be the siege forums but maybe some of the people here have keeps stacked to the brim with rares and such on are beloved Siege that they left so long ago.rolleyes:
It is a good idea to post here as well. I play prodo now and had a bunch of rares on siege. I did sell them on the rares forums so doesn't hurt to post to see if anyone has what you are looking for. Good luck!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
The reason why its hard to find collectors on siege is because 99% of all rares on siege are owned by one player "Famine" aka Pug from Baja long ago.. He made a recent post selling Bloodpact on Origin so if you a quick search you should find him. Anyhow, his collection on Siege rivals any in terms of quantity and quality on the transferable shards.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
This is true. You can spend quite some time going though his museum on Siege. The fellow named Luck also has a wide variety of rare items.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 18, 2004
This is true. You can spend quite some time going though his museum on Siege. The fellow named Luck also has a wide variety of rare items.
where is his museum?id like to visit it!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Pug's is just West of Luna. Luck's is just off West Umbra bridge on the road.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
I just checked. The Siege Perilous Museum is owned by Lub 'grub. Just in case you decide to take a look.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2002
London, UK
I like to pick up what I can. But its so hard to find them lol. Did sell a old Tabard to Famine when I came back awhile ago.

Only have event items really, such as Glass Daggers. Also have some pre patch Hero/Evil items, such as a Pre Patch Hero Orc Mask and its blessed. But now you can craft and dye orc masks since the last patch :(

Long and short of it, I do like to collect rares but just quite hard on Siege. Hehe.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2002
London, UK
Just remembered, did pick up a EM event item. Sparkling Eggs. Wished they sparkled. Came from a Emerald Dragon the EM spawned some time ago.

Look forward to seeing a EM back on siege hopefully soon :)

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2010
Just remembered, did pick up a EM event item. Sparkling Eggs. Wished they sparkled. Came from a Emerald Dragon the EM spawned some time ago.

Look forward to seeing a EM back on siege hopefully soon :)
Gimme,Gimme :)