• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any public lockpick houses on chesapeake ?

N

nil

does anyone own or have access to a house that is setup to work lockpicking ?

if theyd be willing to let me use this resource it would be greatly appreciated !

G

I know of two that I can locate - there's more, but I always gate to them and honestly don't even know where they are. I don't have coordinates, but in general:

Immediately outside the eastern edge of the Desert of Compassion, south of the guard towers. I just stumbled across this one about two days ago.

Southwest of Gravewater lake, there's a pretty nice house. I can't get more specific that this.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I setup a room on the second floor in my house for lockpicking. Use the tele pad beside the dye tubs inside, here is the location:

(The lockpicking portion of the house is where the elf is in the pic.)

T

Terence Duff

Oooh, this is something I can definitely add to the FAQ. Gonna sticky this post for a while.

<font color="red">Tell your friends, family, guild about this thread and lets see how many Lockpicking houses we can locate and make a list of.</font>

(ok don't tell your family, they'll probably give your christmas gift to someone else if you do!
)

G

There's one in Malas at 14 d 40 S, 5 d 41 E called Gravewater Public Lock Picking House, owner Caylin.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If those places want to drop runes into my 'mailbox' out front I'll add a book to the library with just public lockpicking houses inside. If you wanna.

L

Lady Tigerlily

I have 3 or 4 LP houses in the library, the book is with the LP training books in the crate marked skills.
The coordinates to the library are : 7o17'n-45o33'e

Tigerlily

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes!! Yew gate in tram go west about 1.5 screens. Look for a building that resembles the Cove bank only bigger.

G

MALAS:

House Name: Gravewater Public Lockpicking House
Owner: Caylin
Coordinates: 14 - 45 S 6 - 23 E

House Name: HockeyPuck Ally
Owner: Pandera
Coordinates: 117 - 9 N 13 - 30 W

House Name: The New Recovered Treasures, Est 9/13/2003
Owner: Sabastian
Coordinates: 124 - 6 N 17 -17 E

TRAMMEL:

House Name: Aislin's Mystics N Lockpickery
Owner: Aislin
Coordinates: 68 - 17 N 50 - 33 E

House Name: ICA Guild House, Shop, Lounge, Library, LP House, Crafting Corner &amp; Real Estate Agency!
Owner: Akiko
Coordinates: 88 - 56 N 60 - 57 E

House Name: Sosarian Voices Lockpicking House
Owner: Lucid
Coordinates: 76 - 48 N 43 - 35 W

TOKUNO:

House Name: House of Merchants - At The Makoto Crossroads!
Owner: SliPpy
Coordinates: 24 - 20 N 41 - 45 W

FELUCCA:

House Name: Sinjin &amp; Singali's Silly Shack
Owner: Jamiroquai
Coordinates: 70 - 39 N 44 - 38 W (Less than one screen away from Empath Abbey)