• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any pics of the new Sewing machine and printing press

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious if anyone ad any of the pics of these new items?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I didn't take pics of them but I did get them... Would be very hard to explain where my house is.. but it's West of the Wrong mountain.. along the shore at my Garden.. 1st floor... on Great Lakes. I got both of them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
there's a giant tick on your porch !
LOL that was my first thought when I saw that statue...at first I thought..Oh isn't that cute? Then I thought...EW it's a bug :/ Still cute though...I like bugs :)

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes thanks for the pictures. The smithing one looks like it is going to be a bit awkward with it taking up two diagonal sqaures

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Indeed thank you. I'll assume that other thing is the steam powered beverage maker?

I assume it takes one tile.... that's good. I was hoping for a countertop model but that's ok. I need to know what the grinder looks like... or if that's the grinder what the steam powered thing looks like as I have to cram these things into my already cramped kitchen.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Grinder is next to the beverage machine.

Notice how I put a small forge with the smith press, seems to work nicely that way

http://i61.***********/2d9v3oj.png

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah, i only have 1 Vet Reward selection left. Too bad they didn't make the Sewing Machine and Smithing Press into a new BoD Reward.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grinder is next to the beverage machine.

Notice how I put a small forge with the smith press, seems to work nicely that way

http://i61.***********/2d9v3oj.png
Don't need the forge. I checked it out on test center, made a dagger with no forge or anvil in the house.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Don't need the forge. I checked it out on test center, made a dagger with no forge or anvil in the house.
See how I tried it on test and it wouldn't let me make anything unless I placed the forge.

Well I didn't try to make EVERYTHING but I tried a few sheilds, some chainmail and some helms...and when I hit the button nothing happened. Then I placed the forge and was able to create things.

Maybe a bug?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bugs ??? No way !!! *goes back to NOT being able to use Spirit Speak without halting the Inspire Bard Song*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ah now it works...just hopped onto test....was gonna SS it but of course it made a liar out of me :)

Ohh now I know why I said you needed a forge...because you can't SMELT on the press....so you still need a forge for smelting but not for crafting.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good info. Keep sharing, especially in what all we can do with these items besides just looking animated in the house. I am still crafting the old way. Haven't yet decided to invest in these rewards yet.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just think of them as the same tool (sewing kit, smith's hammer, etc) you would normally use for each task but with up to 5,000 charges on them when you fill them up. The animations are cool.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When cranking out ****loads of weps/armor for reforge attempts, the 5,000 charge crafting stations are a major convenience. Or when training a new crafter.