• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any pending changes to kits or archery?

T

Trukx

Did they change the spawn/drop rate on fletch kits? (just curious because on GL, even in overpriced luna, kits are about 4-5mil cheaper than two days ago).

Or is there a pending change to either rates or archery in general?

C

Connor_Graham

Nothing has been announced no. Maybe the scripters found some new scripting competition....

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they would increase the drop rate. I rarely get a kit. And then usually it oak or ash. I got lucky with a yew kit once.

B

BadManiac

Seems to take around 3000 bowyer quests at around 200-250K boards to get a Heartwood Kit. *sigh*

K

Kith Kanan

imho the worst is that only the heartwood kit is worth anything , the yew might be worth to burn for slayer bows when we can make em exceptionel , but the low as hell minimum intens on the 2 others is just bullshid !! Used 100k wood and got an oak runic , and all it produces are 1% phys resist , and 2% fireball bows is taking the piss on peopel ....atleast the oak kit needs a boost big time...

its 10000x times as hard to get as a dull runic hammer , but produces 100x as crappy items

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes im very dissapointed in the runic system.

i put in about 250k in wood, got 5 oaks, and 3 ash and 1 yew kit.

went on tc to see what id get, total junk.

think right now my archer is only good for enhancing.

same goes for smith, but he cant enhance and get better weps, only armor.

with all the changes, i think the runic system needs a huge improvment.

for starters, take off the mage wep property.. or make it 100x more rare..

i burned 2 agapite hammers and out of all those i bet 85% of the weps made had the mage property, 40% of those had SC -1, and only 1 had SC +1.

the other junk mods are resists.. who needs armor resists on weps

i still think the arms lore skill should add swing speed increase as well as dmg increase..

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kith if an oak kit gave you those results then I think you need to replace that crafter. I used a few oak kits and made a few decent bows with them. No super duper bows. But decent. Even the bad ones didnt have stats that bad.