• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one know about uo assist????

J

Jakki

hey ive jus recently unretired my bard an now lookin to add disco for some add bardin power.. im at 52 an got 9 polar bears in my house ive set up a macro to disco them then invis 10 secs.. works well but how do i loop this macro on assist someone pls lemme know would b a gr8 help :D

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
google + search = results

there are no legal programs that let you 'loop' your usassits.

C

cgunny

UOA LOOP but as Poo said its not UO Approved so using it could land you in trouble, you could just assign a hot key for your UOA macro and put some weights on the key/s you used, just dont go AFK and you will be fine.

M

milk

or.. you can just SA client.

With that you can target stored with your 10, 15, 30 cu whatever, then repeat it, the macro setup can take from 1 min to 10 mins depends on how long. Then you can loop it 10 times.

My disco macro hits 20 targets --> 10 cu, invisible, 10 cu again. because I was lazy to set it up longer, then loop 10 times. So that is 200 targets, and that give you a good 40 some mins macro length. Meanwhile I am studying, playing street figher 4 or watching tv next to it. BEcause the loop doesn't count as manual input by SA client so after 15 mins you will be kicked out from the server, so I just had to chat with guildmates a bit or run back and forth a bit.

I like how when I was doing this a dude passed by and panicked because he thought he found a legit scripter. When I said something he pretend that he needed help to get direction. oh people online... lol