• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any "old school" [^Rv] The Resistance members still around?

J

JaRule

Hey Guys,

I left UO back in the day, 2001-2002ish. At the time, I ran with the guild ^Rv / The Resistance, and i was named Ja-Rule, also had a tamer named Dudley.

I'm trying to see if any of the old time members are still around!?

Bloodlust, Martyr, Warmonger, Sex Machine, Gravis, Jiggy, Army?

If you are guys, give me a shout. [email protected]

I haven't played any MMO's since then, and all I remember is the pre-casting days and how great pvp was then.

I'm doing some lurking here trying to get an idea how many players there are still in UO/Napa Valley and if it's worth coming back to.

Anyone here have a clue?

Thanks guys :thumbup1:

B

Budwieser

The Nixon's don't play anymore. WarriorX got married... Nixon and Sofa King (brothers) still game online but not UO. Mingot, Sieve both stopped playing. My little brother was the 3rd Nixon in ^Rv he played U Suc Pu also, I now own that account. That's about all I can think of for the old guild.

The Bud

J

JaRule

Hey Bud,

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a lotta ppl have moved on.

I actually logged into ICQ to see if those guys use it still LOL. 400+ ppl on my list, but only 6 ppl online hahaahah... and obviously none of them still do...

I've tried some mmo's out there, but nothing really comes close to UO ...

Any suggestions guys?

I'm in the pacific time zone, just wondering what shard has the most players nowadays

Im mainly interested in pvp. But from reading what SP has to offer, it seems like its going downhill?

B

Budwieser

Theres alot of new blood playing the game and pvping. ALT, Baja, GL, and Chesapeake seem to be very active atm. Napa has had some new guilds and people showing up latley and seems to be coming alive agian.

UO has its problems as it always has, but its still a fun game to play.

The Bud.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Ja rule....... go to the nvos message board..... yes its still active....

S

SofaKing_

The Nixon's don't play anymore. WarriorX got married... Nixon and Sofa King (brothers) still game online but not UO. Mingot, Sieve both stopped playing. My little brother was the 3rd Nixon in ^Rv he played U Suc Pu also, I now own that account. That's about all I can think of for the old guild.

The Bud
I think he was talking about old school ^Rv pre Nixon and I. Sex Machine, Jiggy, Damien, and Gravis can be found on on www.nvos.us as you noted.

B

Budwieser

I think he was talking about old school ^Rv pre Nixon and I. Sex Machine, Jiggy, Damien, and Gravis can be found on on www.nvos.us as you noted.
Hey dood! Mike's having a baby btw! And sorry, but I consider you two and mike "old" Rv :)
And Sav is a Girl irl. I've seen him.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey dood! Mike's having a baby btw! And sorry, but I consider you two and mike "old" Rv :)
And Sav is a Girl irl. I've seen him.
You never seen me irl you silly billy..... you shy away from me when you get within 30 miles...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im glad noone misses me..... i have my accounts open still just out of spite i dont want anyone to ever have one older than me.......

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no you dont........ i would call you something but it would be censored here