• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any old FoJ around?

Rick Arnold

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Of course, most wouldn't remember me as I came along towards the very end of their run in UO (right before the whole Trinsic undead invasion). I used to play as Billy Madison and was real-life friends with Happy Gilmore (infact, he was the one who got me into it and gave me my first account). I quit not long after the decline of the guild, but recently came back a few years ago, but playing on Atlantic with another friend. He's since quit and I've been contemplating doing the transfer back over to Napa.

I suppose my other question is -- is there any life left in Napa? I've been going around the server (looking for a house spot to replace my Atlantic home) and am devastated to find all the old grounds dead. Hell, I foundly remember hanging out with the guild at the west bank in Trinsic (always on the roof of the guard post), which was constantly filled with people on any given night.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While im not FoJ.... im a old trinsic bank sitter.... i hated brit. nice to see ya... and well napa is napa..... not much here.....