• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Any of these old items rare/useful to anyone?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Player ticket is "cheque" golden hue, the two next to it are just normal Young player tickets.

The earings and hat are Spell Reflect charges(old style) and the other bits are invisibility.

Also an oldschool ID wand.

I dont remember if the practice longsword was an old item or not. Don't think id have had it in my bankbox otherwise though!

Attachments

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11 Views and not a single person can tell me if its trashworthy or sellable? Come on guys, im returning player needing all the money i can get lol.

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Most are indeed old, not spawning items.

Is there a market for them, well, maybe the practice weapons but again pricing - not that much at all as there are many still around.