• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any night owls (US TZ)?

hexfeather

Visitor
I live on the west coast, and play on Atlantic. I do play at a variety of times, but generally am on late night and into the morning (Pacific Time).

Any other night owls who group up for content on this server?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
UWF has quite a few night owls that run the Shadowguard encounter late in the evenings on a regular basis.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I play sometime at 2PM to 3PM during the week, and saturday/sunday night at 9PM to 12PM. Rome Time UTC +1.
Now, i not work untill 23th August. so maybe i can play more often on night 9 to 12 PM.

Enziet

Journeyman
I work nights living on the West Coast. On the weekends is when I'm most active. I'm usually online from about 7pm till 9am roughly. If I see you wandering around or me (same name in game) yell at me, I'm usually crawling around dungeons, currently I'm working on getting my Anti Virtue artifacts.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is your ping to Atl and are you just playing there because of the population or was that where your chars were to begin with? Just curious is all.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My latency is not as good as if I chose to play on Origin, Pacific or one of those other ones full-time. In fact, those shards the ping can't be any better practically. I play on Atlantic, because as a newb it is where I randomly chose to start playing years and years ago. The choice has mainly panned out, as any time I did try to choose and branch out the others servers would seem dead. I can honestly say I have no regrets with the old Atlantic guilds and battles that I would get involved with. I wish I had those old memories on film...quite nostalgic.

I will look for you Enziet. I work weekends so I'm on more the middle of the week unfortunately.

hexfeather

Visitor
I ping fine, but I'm a night owl and have a hard time finding folks up at those hours.
I chose Atlantic after doing a bit of research on forum posts before choosing a shard. Atlantic was the most populated, so I chose it.