• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any more information on Pub 52 yet?

G

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone had any more info on pub 52 and the 'great hand in'?

Just popped on TC1 and the portal in moonglow is gone but I can't see anything/anyone that resembles a hand-in?

Anyone know anything about it at all?

Thanks!!!!

G

Öhhh,

so no need to blow up more Blackrok then.

Lucky me that I have the unluck to almost never be in the same area as a Shadow Lord.Because of that I have only a few cloaks instead of chests full.
What to do with them now?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

<blockquote><hr>

Cloaks of corruption won't be hand-ins. From Draconi..

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, I read that on U.Hall shortly after using my last piece of blackrock to get a 4th cloak
I meant to keep one small piece but lost track of how many I'd used!

Still, got my large piece locked away in my house save and sound!

So far I've got 5 threads of fate, 2 threads of life, 37 shields and 42 swords heh, not bad for me since i usually miss out of a lot of events like this (still got my stack of 22 books of truth that I never managed to turn in). May even still have 3 Ophidian rations tucked away somewhere, would have been 4 but I ate one by mistake!

I

imported_Coppelia

If you want I can trade you a small piece of Blackrock for a Cloak.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye. He does say that they wont be hand-ins but he doesn't say there wont be something else you can do with them. Perhaps they will be enhanceable or changeable in some way?. Maybe the threads can be used?. I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I firmly also believe there will be something more to the cloaks than we've seen so far, really, no one forced anyone to collect tons of them. We were never promised anything, no one ever hinted we should blow up ridiculous amounts of ethereal shadowlords in the first place.

We just have this rift open, there's meanies on the other side of it... we could've focused on trying to close the rift and not mess with the insides of it, but nooooo, we just had to go in and start opening cans of whoop-ass on everything in there. The choice was ours.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...but nooooo, we just had to go in and start opening cans of whoop-ass on everything in there. The choice was ours.

[/ QUOTE ]Mine was Diet Whoop-ass...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Aye. He does say that they wont be hand-ins but he doesn't say there wont be something else you can do with them. Perhaps they will be enhanceable or changeable in some way?. Maybe the threads can be used?. I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

[/ QUOTE ]In fact, the entire point of them *not* being in the turnin is because they have a future use, along with the threads, and it’d be misleading of us to have everyone turn them in and then in the next publish say "Tada! Here’s what you could’ve had"

G

Woo Draconi posted in one of my threads!!

I'm wondering if there is someway that these cloaks are going to end up converting (in a similar way to the cloak of humility) if certain things are done, might end up with a blessed robe with +1000 to all regens (okay maybe just +2 or +3!!)

And if the the regens on the robe are reverse in the ethereal realm, does that mean they become blessed while you're in there too??

A

AshOfCaine

<blockquote><hr>

"Tada! Here’s what you could’ve had"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, but Let's Make a Deal was my favorite game show.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A dev? In my UO Europa?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was trying to hijack the thread

G

Draconi's hijack ftw!!

Just seen all the new stuff posted on stratics news page. Ophidian items, Magincia rubble, curesed arties, planeswords, planeshields, staff of pyros, vorpal blades, rat coins and more! All for turn-ing (no marty turn in though).

Looks like some decent rewards too!

T

TheDrowZeb

Any possability to a link I didnt know we even had turn ins or corrupted cloaks
guess I should come out of the bod books once and awhile

Thank You

S

SilentFoxXy

Can anyone enlighten me please:-

Inavlis's Burchete

What,How,Who, Where??

Edit:- Sorry guild friend aswered my question, if you werent around during the Obsinian invasion this is fyi:-

Imavlis Burchete