• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any LS RPers??? looking for a group :O

• Thread starter sapphirediablo11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

sapphirediablo11

It seems the RPing has started to die on LS or i just didn't get the memo... anyoen out there an RPer or RP guild that wants a lonely elf?

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has seemed that way on LS lately. Most of the RP guilds I know have shrunk quite a bit in the last year
(or at least a good number of people stopped logging in around mid-October).

As you're an elf, have you considered the Tel'Mithrim? They have mostly been active in doing Wednesday tavern nights and Friday guild/alliance hunts. In the past they've done all kinds of events, freestyle roleplaying, and some RP conflicts between enemy drow characters. I think they'd be happy to have some new enthusiastic blood...

Here's a link to their message board:

Silver Arrow

Their main site index page was hacked a little while back and hasn't been fixed yet, but the forums and all the elven language resources are still around.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LS's RP scene is increasingly depressing.

I used to defend it and try my hardest, but....

-Galen's player

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a lot of guild, and RP, related stuff on UOForums for LS. We have a small guild there as well, two actually. Order of the Crescent Moon which is neutral, and A^N, which is neutral evil.

S

Stupid Miner

Those who do RP are very very quiet about it. There might be some hiding somewhere but i never know who they are. Honestly, how can people expect to be able to RP is almost no one knows that they exist?