• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Kind Hearted Europians about?

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

*EDIT* Ok this has been taken care of a big thank you to Seven for the help :)

I currently have a lot of ghost sitting around in the Casca room just waiting for their chance to help the Britain investigation. I actually only need 3 of the many ghost I have there rezzed however, I have a rezzer on the account with the 3 ghost (see the delima, I can rez the ghosts on my other accounts but no on the account that has the rezzer :/). Anyway if there is a kind hearted Europian out there I would be most appreciative, I could probably even reward the kind hearted soul with a few Heritage tokens and maybe 1 of my 25k tickets should they see it in their heart to assist me :).

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I currently have a lot of ghost sitting around in the Casca room just waiting for their chance to help the Britain investigation. I actually only need 3 of the many ghost I have there rezzed however, I have a rezzer on the account with the 3 ghost (see the delima, I can rez the ghosts on my other accounts but no on the account that has the rezzer :/). Anyway if there is a kind hearted Europian out there I would be most appreciative, I could probably even reward the kind hearted soul with a few Heritage tokens and maybe 1 of my 25k tickets should they see it in their heart to assist me :).
Send me a PM if you are such a kind heart so I can arrange a method of payment with you or you can AIM me at TovladianUO :) or ICQ me at 497185647 "DJ Poetic Harlequin" :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No rezzers on europa in the prison ??? the big boys shard!!! u joke yes???

K

Kiminality

At 2:30am, in the UK?
Even I was asleep then :p

Even later for most of the rest of Europe, too.