• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Any Insect/Bug/Pest Items. Vesper Pest Control Shirt....More IN post

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't know of many items like this, but I am looking for the ones I don't have. I would really like to get Bosleys Bad Bee Zapper..the only time I have seen it for sale I was to low on gold to buy it. If you have either of these items or any other item that is similar please let me know. Thank You

Thanks to Thor I no longer need Bosleys Bad Bee Zapper

Also would like to find Pied Piers Book of Musical incantations

Last edited:

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am. I own a Pest Control Company that I am the 4th generation to run...we have been in business since 1954. So Bugs are kind of my life :)
hehe nice :)

think about a price and i may sell mine on europa but i can transfer to atlantic also.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Thor VII the only Bosleys Bad Bee Zapper I remember seeing for sale was around 250-300m. Does that sound like its in the ballpark of what your thinking? I have a little more than that currently and would pay a little more. Let me know if I am warm or not and we can go from there.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Thor VII the only Bosleys Bad Bee Zapper I remember seeing for sale was around 250-300m. Does that sound like its in the ballpark of what your thinking? I have a little more than that currently and would pay a little more. Let me know if I am warm or not and we can go from there.
300 is ok good Sir.