• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Ideas?

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

Okay so I just arrived in Zento Tokuno!

I love my house and love the area on Atlantic.

One problem.....

I want to have a vendor house with 3-5 vendors and still have a great space for growing plants etc (first time farming), i still want to have a home, just dont want a "vendor house" feel.

Im terrible at roofs so, dont go there :)

Any pics ANYTHING would help!

Thanks all!

L

Lord Drakelord

some really nice ones Around Zento on Sonoma, come take a walk about here.

you might also check some of the homes on the Asia shards, I have seen some that were like WOW.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

So i ran around, and nothing...... I just retried to do mine, just a blah box again with the typical little ugle square....

L

Lord Drakelord

So i ran around, and nothing...... I just retried to do mine, just a blah box again with the typical little ugle square....

Really you did look around, nothing did not jump out and say this would be nice to try?? ;)

S

StaticOnAtlantic

okay well stuff did jump out, i wont lie, but roofing im horrible so i kinda stray away. But ill post pics later of what i did, i think it looks okay... duno though

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks good Static ... I like it.

Are you sure youve maximised your available plot there though? Just looking at your initial picture of the foundation, looks like you could eek out a slightly larger plot, maybe a tile or even 2 on the West side?

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****edit: Just read about the housing placing problem in Zento. Sorry.****

that plot is next door to me on Siege...and yes, it can be bigger.

I also think you did quite well on the design.

My neighborhs house:

U

uoBuoY

I felt the same as you so I built a small inset "porch" on the back of the east wall. It's big enough to hold 4 vendors and 3 trunks. Looks kind of quaint.