• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Any help with Ninja gains?

J

Jermosh

I have used the FAQ suggestions and am not getting any gains at all, even in regular battle. I am at 87 now.
Any help?

D

Dragonchilde

I'd love some help, myself. I haven't gained anything other than GGS since I hit 87. (Oh look. Just got a .1 from death strike just now. GGS.) 87.1.

G

gmcbroom

I recommend Death strike. Since your already doing that I think you should go for a stroll. Shadow jump everywhere. And I meaan everywhere. Then mix that up by changing to then highest animal form you can in this case the wolf or the bake. in fact stick with using the wolf and bake and you may just break through to 100. I hope that helps. This is truly one of the rare times I'm glad I'm on siege. Its a pain to start things and pk's hit you from time to time but there are days Rate over Time skill gaining is a good thing. :) Good luck and I hope this helps.

D

Dragonchilde

I have never gained a single skill point from animal form. Ever. Not even when I first started.

I death strike everything, but nothing. If it's not GGS, I don't gain. I've even given up, and equipped a plus 10 jewel and still gain at the same rate.

How far can shadowjumping take me? It got me this far.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're already on it. Just do death strike the whole way from 85 to 120. If it seems like its tedious...that's because...IT IS.

P

Playhardgopro

I think I just aquired a low resist, high-mana regen suit and repeatedly death-striked my horse. I used the discording faun monster in Twisted Weald to ensure my skill was always as low as possible for deathstrike, to up my gains.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You want a suit with 40 lmc, 12 mr, as well as the meditation skill high as you can get it. Then, start death striking a pet, ungilded in tram. Takes a LONG time to raise ninja, so don't get discouraged. You could also consider using SOTs.