• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any good instrument vendors?

N

Noie

I always used to buy from Wizzies. Anyone else have a vendor with exceptional instruments? I'm really just too lazy to make them myself...

I

imported_Fran Fury

I have been looking for one myself. Everytime I find a vendor with a few instruments there are never any exceptional ones

G

Ok I put some out on the west side of Luna Vendors are dressed in white and say Ex Instruments. All the Instruments are made out of bloodwood by Shadow Kitty. If i sell out I will restock, Hint Hint!!!!!

I

imported_Desolation87

I'm sure Tycolbys are fine, but if he ever runs out, the KOL rune library vendors are always stocked with frostwood instruments.

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure Tycolbys are fine, but if he ever runs out, the KOL rune library vendors are always stocked with frostwood instruments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I'd be really surpriesed if ol' Ty could manage to make a good sandwich much less anything else......

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I just looked and they are stocked with frostwood and bloodwood instruments. Cheaper too...sorry Tycolby

It is great to have 2 different places to check now! Thanks guys!