• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any good add-on dealers?

G

It seems like the highest concentration of player vendors is centered around Luna. The rest of the towns seem empty. Anyone know of a good add-on dealer? I'm considering (and will) eventually starting my own mule/crafter, but would like to buy some things before then...

Looking primarily for furniture and a forge for now...

I

imported_Evilminion

I second this question. I miss Shack Supplies.
Is anyone else out there selling furniture and add-ons these days?

G

I plan on seeing a crafter all the way through this round of playing. It will be hard to do as I don't have 5 hours a day to play anymore, BUT....

Mostly what I see is people selling loot. I thought LA was a newer shard, so maybe there aren't that many people crafting here or that maybe there's just not enough economic incentive for making these items anymore. I was able to place a house in Luna right next to the ocean, and right next to the mountains - great real estate and I'd like to have a forge on the patio for my miner - I have about a four or five screen stip of mountains to mine ending up right at the house - perfect.... just need a forge.

I

imported_tek

Other than luna the most common spots for vendor locations are

Tram Yew Gate – there’s about 4 decent vendor malls located by or within a screen of the gate, also a few within a short run south of the gate as well.

Tram Brit Gate – about 4-5 vendor spots located NW of the gate

Malas – there are many vendors scattered along the road between Umbra and Luna and more scattered around outside of Luna walls.

Toko – there are around 6 different vendor locations around Zento city

Theres quite a few other vendor malls around but are more difficult to find with out a rune.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a crafter that can make pretty much anything you need. I sell some stone tables on a vender in NW luna, but they don't sell consistently. I just put them on there cheap (I think) because I hate to throw things out. Have never put add-ons on vendor. If we can work out a time, I can meet you in Luna and make you some add-ons. I don't check the forums regularly, but will try for the next few days to see if we can coordinate.

I

imported_Evilminion

And thank you for those tables, by the way.
I've been buying the normal-colored ones over the past couple of weeks for a guildmate's castle I'm decorating. It was nice to find somebody selling 'em!