• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any GM Beggar "Trick or Treating" this Halloween?

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if they made any new rewards this year, because i just received a "Ghost in a Chair" Costume =(

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I went out yesterday with my beggar... tons of candy, 3 chairs in ghost costume, 1 iron maiden, two skulls on pike, 2 murky milk, 2 harvest wine, and Mr. Plain's Cookies? (not sure if that's the correct item name). That's all so far, but I'll probably get out there again today. :)

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went out yesterday with my beggar... tons of candy, 3 chairs in ghost costume, 1 iron maiden, two skulls on pike, 2 murky milk, 2 harvest wine, and Mr. Plain's Cookies? (not sure if that's the correct item name). That's all so far, but I'll probably get out there again today. :)
i received the same items, i think its pretty disappointing, to get the same items ebery year, over and over again....... but then again its for free, so nothing to complain about... but still disappointing :sad3:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sure that's true for those who have done it before, but this is my beggar's first Halloween experience, so I'm enjoying it. :)

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WEEEEE I GM'ed last night after using a .7 pinkie from Queen Mum!! God Bless her, I think that scroll saved me around 7-10 hours. I will never complain about fishing skill gain again :>)