• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any experience with recovering accounts on here?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have my UO Account Name I log into the game with and the password, but I don't have the EA email or password. And, to compound the problem, if I did have that email address I probably haven't used it in a while so would have trouble logging into it. I've tried various Yahoo emails and Yahoo has them locked down tight as well.

I emailed UO Support over the weekend with my account name and the characters on it... It was the weekend so no response back. Anything else I should be doing or any experience here?

Thanks all. I can't wait to try the taming changes and get some pets bonding.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt Broadsword will be able to help you as you say, it's the EA side that you don't know.
Have you tried to contact the dreaded EA Support for help?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I doubt Broadsword will be able to help you as you say, it's the EA side that you don't know.
Have you tried to contact the dreaded EA Support for help?
Not yet. I dread it. LOL

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok your saying ...:
You have the Account Name... like Bulldog21
and the password .... like JambaJuice45
but not the Account Management for your master account and its password.....am I correct?
If so....
Email Mesanna in the subject line put in : Account issue (was told this and she answered very fast on my issue)
This will give her eye a fast idea and she will grab it for sure....
Give short but full description of the nature of the problem as .... I have my account name an password but cant seem to find my master account name or password help please.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll do that. It's pretty much what I did without the subject. Don't want to spam their box. Should I give the UO support some time? Does Mesanna have a specific email?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I feel dirty doing it, but I've emailed her. Thanks. EA could not assist. They directed me to the broadsword team.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I feel dirty doing it, but I've emailed her. Thanks. EA could not assist. They directed me to the broadsword team.
they got my account fairly quickly, though i think you will need to make a new(if you did not have)master account for the to link old acount

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not there yet, but I'm almost back into my account. Mesanna is a blessing and I'm truly grateful to you all and her for the help.