• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any Event this week?

L

lancelot99

I missed the Sunday event due to RL and wondered when the next event is scheduled for?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u know the score....12- 24 hours notice max.....theres never no time to plan these event around real life work or family ties....there kinda made for the 24/7 365 days a year players....[whatever]

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not only unfair, it's also totally inaccurate. The last 4 events gave 2 - 3 days notice.

posted Aug 17th event Aug 19th
posted. Aug 26th event Aug 30
posted Sep 3rd event Sept 6th
posted sep 6th event Sept 9th

Please stop trolling the event moderators with your exaggerations.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beg to differ...and iam not trolling ANY MODERATORS AT ALL...just pointing out facts.....lets take the Mesanna mask dying event a week or so ago....notice less than 24 hours you will find...i WILL ADMIT the local em events of late have been advertised better of late...but 6 months ago or so.........date/time information was sketchy [whatever]

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I beg to differ...and iam not trolling ANY MODERATORS AT ALL...just pointing out facts.....lets take the Mesanna mask dying event a week or so ago....notice less than 24 hours you will find...i WILL ADMIT the local em events of late have been advertised better of late...but 6 months ago or so.........date/time information was sketchy [whatever]
Actually, we were given about 27 hours notice for Mesanna dying masks, Regarding Messana dying masks .. | Stratics Forums

L

lancelot99

To be fair, i did know about the Event well before hand but had things to do with family Sunday night so had to miss out (Even though i'd been to all the others) ...

I really would like a long term Event - like Invasion over a few days, letting everyone take part (and something else to to rather than farm the usual dungeons etc ...)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, we were given about 27 hours notice for Mesanna dying masks, Regarding Messana dying masks .. | Stratics Forums
wow a whole 27 hours...and thats 27 hours if u read it the moment it was posted!!!! hey loads of time then to replan family needs ...work details.....rescedule leisure activites....meet freinds a differnt day.....[whatever]...,,,

Hey not everyone logs into UO every day....or even logs into the boards...although iam informed only 5/10% of players actaully read the boards anyway.....i certainly dont do either every day.....maybe at best every 2-3 days.....awesome amount of time there.!!!!...anyone wanna buy 3 undyed wasted messana masks.....wait make that 2 i need one for the full set museum collection....

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and ********

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect the Messana event was arranged for when Messana was able to come. This would of course mean that the EMs could only post when they had a definitive time given to them. Not a perticularly good example to refer to.

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the Sunday event due to RL and wondered when the next event is scheduled for?
Shame you missed the last event. If you want to catch up, there's a report in this thread.

There are no events scheduled for this week but we'll have something for you again next week.

Last edited:
L

lancelot99

Cheers for the reply Emile .... read the report, seems i missed a really good fight :fight: