• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any European players on Catskills?

• Thread starter imported_Hawkeye_Pike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

Hi all,

as I come from Europe and play mostly between 8 pm and 1 am CET, I have some trouble finding people to hang out with. Going on adventures and hunting alone sucks. Also I can't find a guild who is active when I am not yet in bed.

Does anyone know a group of people who don't start playing when I go to bed? Maybe there's even a guild (or we could establish one) of European players?

Thanks,
Hawkeye Pike

G

The first people to befriend me on my return to the lands were members of a German guild. Being or speaking German was not a requirement. With a little bit of searching I'm sure you can find information on the GdG. I'd give you the ICQ's of the people who helped me, but I haven't heard from them in years. Good luck finding other people. I"m surprised that there aren't plenty of Americans on at 'odd' hours.....

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I was up this morning between 1am and went to bed around 4am (insomnia). But I must admit...guilds arn't really my "thing". But you can often find me or one of my alts at our beloved zoo.

I

imported_spontanius

Having just returned to the realm of Britannia, I'm mostly around at European times since I'm from Finland. If you see Spontanius or Emlek around, nudge them and they'll be happy to adventure with you.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Salutations.
I just got an account on catskills and I also play from Europe.
You can find me in Haven or Shame for the next few weeks... till I organize a Gauntlet Team, wont be hard with so many new Wyrms...
PM so we can go hunting.
Have Fun Playing.